The ksqlDB Quick Start is the easiest way to get up and running with ksqlDB. It demonstrates a simple workflow that creates an event stream on an Apache Kafka® topic and uses SQL statements to write streaming queries against events in Kafka.
The quick start shows how to:
- Get ksqlDB
- Start ksqlDB Server
- Start ksqlDB interactive CLI
- Create a stream
- Run a continuous query over the stream
- Populate the stream with events
ksqlDB Tutorials and Examples¶
The ksqlDB tutorials and examples page provides introductory and advanced ksqlDB usage scenarios in both local and Docker-based versions.
- The ksqlDB Examples show commonly used SQL queries and statements used in ksqlDB applications.
- Clickstream Data Analysis Pipeline Using ksqlDB (Docker) Shows how to use ksqlDB, ElasticSearch, and Grafana to analyze data feeds and build a real-time dashboard for reporting and alerting.
Page last revised on: 2019-12-12