The ksqlDB Quick Start is the easiest way to get up and running with ksqlDB. It demonstrates a simple workflow that creates an event stream on an Apache Kafka® topic and uses SQL statements to write streaming queries against events in Kafka.
The quick start shows how to:
- Get ksqlDB
- Start ksqlDB Server
- Start ksqlDB interactive CLI
- Create a stream
- Run a continuous query over the stream
- Populate the stream with events
ksqlDB Tutorials and Examples¶
- The Tutorials page provides introductory and advanced ksqlDB usage scenarios.
- The Examples page shows commonly used SQL queries and statements used in ksqlDB applications.
- The How-to guides are compact lessons that help you work with commonly used ksqlDB functionality.